Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him.

Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him.
Prophet Muhammad peace and blessings be upon him.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Palestine is ours since ever and for ever!


 War Is Hell
Wake up and I wipe the sleep from my eyes.
With a breath of strength.
I'm late; that's no surprise.
At war with time.
Alarms like land mines.
Your face shows it all with each cut and scar.
It takes strength to remain in these times of war.
You'll never recover so don't look back.
Just keep your chin up high and back he next attack.
Enemies drop bombs of fire again.
Full fledge front line with all of my friends.
The size of your heart determines who wins.
Modern day life; let the fury begin.
War is hell.


3 comments:

  1. "Palestine"
    When I turned on the TV. I sow the news in many channels
    And my eyes watered like pebbles of rain
    I felt upset , sorrow, sadness and pain
    I couldn't stop crying
    Because of other families and girls like me
    When the buildings and houses collapsed,
    I was petrified
    Why they did like that for the babies, children and old people
    Who ever did this is the most stupid person I have ever heard of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fantastic... But your words made me cry ;(

    ReplyDelete

FOREVER AWAKE...

FOREVER AWAKE...
FOR YOUR SAKE... PALESTINE...